Quotes from Girls' Generation Tour (110730)


” I wish we dream of the same things and go on the same paths.”
- 110724, Soo Young during Girls’ Generation Second Concert (2011 GIRLS’ GENERATION TOUR IN KOREA) -

“I want to be loved like this continually..
Even if time goes by..please remember us..
Even when you have children, that you were so happy because of this group called Girls’ Generation..”

- 2011 GIRLS’ GENERATION TOUR IN KOREA (110723), Soo Young)



“When we say hello at stage, even though it feels like I’m gonna fall on my face because I’m wearing heels,
I’m able to stand still because all nine of us girls hold our hands together.”

- 2011 GIRLS’ GENERATION TOUR IN KOREA (110724), Soo Young



“We’re supposed to give you guys energy through our songs and dances..
I feel bad that we seem to be getting it from you all the time..”

-2011 GIRLS’ GENERATION TOUR IN KOREA, Tiffany



“I’m sure you all had one of those moments in life…
When you absolutely don’t know what to do because your heart is beating so fast..
Thank you for making me feel that way..”

-2011 GIRLS’ GENERATION TOUR IN KOREA, Yuri

Cr: bestiz.net 매력탱
Translated by: kwongildong@tumblr

Comments

Popular Posts